The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm with midnight fireworks, live entertainment, and special extended hours for the one-night event. Say goodbye to 2017 as the park celebrates with memorable festivities including Knott’s Merry Farm seasonal performances throughout the day on December 31st as well as special New Year's Eve entertainment.
Guests are invited to count down the final moments of 2017 with festive music, party hats and noisemakers making this last night of the year extra special. The spectacular firework celebration sets the sky above Knott’s ablaze at the stroke of midnight as colorful fireworks light the start of the New Year. The nighttime extravaganza offers a stress-free night perfect for family and friends to come together and create new memories by starting a new tradition at Knott’s.
Hats and Horns: Knott's Berry Farm will distribute free party hats and horns to celebrate the new year. Pick up your party gear near GhostRider starting a 6:00pm. There is a limited amount of hats and horns so come early.
Midnight Fireworks: We're starting the new year with a bang! Knott's Berry Farm will light up the night sky with a midnight fireworks show throughout the Western Skies of the park. The best viewing area for the aerial spectacular is along the Knott's Boardwalk.
Party on the Dancefloor: Knott's Berry Farm will turn into an all-night party with DJs and live music throughout the park.
- On the Calico Mine Stage, DJ Howly will be mixing the latest hits and the Vanity Band will be performing covers of your favorite Top 40s music all through the night.
- Inside the Boardwalk Ballroom, the Jumpin' Joz Band and the Memories Swing Dancers will take the stage and invite you to swing dance the night away. If you're new to the jive scene, our resident "swingers" will teach you some of their signature dance moves.
- Over in the Fiesta Village Plaza, DJ JC plays the top Hispanic hits while Salsa Instructor Maria teaches you how to Salsa dance the night away.
- At the new Boardwalk BBQ Stage, the Reindeer Rockers Duo will have you rockin' along with rock and blues versions of your favorite holiday hits.
Laugh the Night Away: Spend your evening laughing your pants off with special comedy performances.
- Crowd favorite, Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, will have your toes tappin', hands clappin', and guts bustin' performing live in the Wagon Camp Theatre.
- Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, will amaze you with his comedic magic skills inside the Birdcage Theatre.
Party with the Peanuts: Celebrate with Charlie Brown and the Gang with special nighttime meet and greets next to the Calico Mine Stage.
Fuel up for the Fun: A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over) and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
Our seasonal Knott's Merry Farm entertainment will also be available on New Year's Eve including the fan favorite, Merry Christmas Snoopy on Ice show. A full list of entertainment offerings and showtimes for New Year's Eve can be found HERE.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. The best way to enjoy New Year's Eve at Knott's Berry Farm is with a Season Pass. New 2018 Season Passholders receive one free visit in 2018 which can be used to enjoy the New Year's Eve festivities.
With a 2018 Season Pass, you will also receive unlimited visits in 2018 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and the newly expanded Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the Lowest Price of the Year, Regular Season Passes start at just $92.00 or six easy payments of $15.33 and Gold Season Passes are $110 or six payments of just $18.33. These offers end January 7, 2018. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
Post a Comment
100 Reasons to Own a Season Pass: #7 Something For Everyone
History of Knott's Berry Farm and the Boysenberry
Stay Where You Play at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Buttermilk Biscuits: Cooking with the Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook
Ghost Town Blacksmith
Meet Knott's Most Legendary Creature: Catawampus
9 Must-Have Berry Market Treats
Fun Rides and Shows for the Whole Family at Knott’s Berry Farm
Have you done the Boysenberry Crawl?