Knott's Scary Farm has more mazes and monsters than any other Halloween event in Southern California including 1,000 monsters, 13 haunted attractions, 2 shows and more than 13 thrill rides spread out over 160 acres. Here are a few tips to maximize your night of terror:
1. Download the Knott's Berry Farm mobile app onto your iPhone or Android mobile phone to access an interactive Knott's Scary Farm map, ride wait times and show times.
2. The best strategy is to arrive at the park as early as possible. We recommend arriving by 6:30 PM to provide enough time to park and walk to the Main Gate before the event begins at 7 PM. Purchase the optional Boo-fet meal to receive a buffet-style meal and early entry to Knott's Scary Farm.
3. If you do plan on arriving later, don't exit on Beach Blvd. Save time by using Knott Ave. or Magnolia Ave.
4. Begin your frightening maze journey with the all-new interactive Trick or Treat: Lights Out maze behind GhostRider, then make your way to another popular interactive maze, Special Ops: Infected, near the Mystery Lodge then the Red Barn maze next door.
5. Head to one of the newest mazes, Dark Ride, inside the Boardwalk Ballroom then the Shadow Lands maze behind Xcelerator. Afterward, make your way to the Hallow scare zone to check out another new maze, Pumpkin Eater before heading to the back to the Ghost Town backstage area to finish off with the Voodoo maze, Paranormal Inc. maze and Tooth Fairy maze.
6. Make sure to catch the show "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" in the Ghoul Time Theatre as the Queen of Halloween performs for the last time at Knott's Scary Farm. Show times are 9:00pm and 11:30pm every night of Scary Farm.
7. Check out "The Hanging - Fake Noose" for pop culture with some killer comedy and high-flying stunts. Showtimes are 8:00 pm, 9:45 pm & 11:00 pm every night of Knott's Scary Farm on the Calico Mine Stage.
8. After the mazes and shows, continue your night by venturing through the four scare zones and riding thrill rides including the Timber Mountain Log Ride: Halloween Hootenanny.
Upgrade to a Fright and Fast Lane wristband to receive priority access to all Scary Farm mazes and most thrill rides. Purchase the Knott's Scary Farm Pass to experience all 25 nights of Knott's Scary Farm terror for one low price.
Additional Scary Farm FAQs are answered here.
Do you have a Knott's Scary Farm tip to share with us? Share them in the comments.
Post a Comment
Boysenberry Festival Event Guide and Tips
The Boysenberry Dream
History of Melodramas At Knott's Berry Farm's Bird Cage Theatre
HangTime Construction Update
Knott's Peanuts Celebration Merchandise!
Knott's Boysenberry Festival Celebrates the Park's Historic and Tasty Roots
How to Make Your Own PEANUTS Costume
10 Treats Not To Miss During the Knott's Peanuts Celebration
Date Night at Knott's Berry Farm
Good Grief! Charlie Brown Day at Knott's Peanuts Celebration