Do you have a sweet tooth? Picture the smell of sweet bakery air, surrounding you as you walk through the gates of Knott’s Berry Farm. Creamy butter swirled with vanilla, funnel cake batter, and sweet strawberries waft through the breeze making your mouth water. Now imagine that intoxicating aroma themed with your favorite PEANUTS Characters!
During Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration (weekends through February 25, 2018, plus Presidents’ Day) you can indulge in a variety of sweet treats depicting your favorite PEANUTS gang! Here are 10 tasty treats you don’t want to miss.
1. Charlie Brownies - Fudgy, decadent, walnut squares covered in yellow frosting and decorated with an iconic chocolate zig-zag stripe. (Found at Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery, Coffee Hut, Grizzly Creek Lodge Creek Lodge & Boardwalk BBQ)
2. Charlie Brown Marshmallow Pops - Fluffy little square bites dipped in yellow chocolate and decorated with an iconic chocolate zig-zag stripe. (Found at Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
3. Charlie Brown Rice Krispy Squares - Crispy, crackly, gooey yellow rice crispy treats drizzled with an iconic chocolate zigzag stripe. (Found at Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery, Coffee Hut, Grizzly Creek Lodge, Boardwalk BBQ, Supreme Scream Dippin' Dots)
4. Charlie Brown Cotton Candy - Yellow fluffy goodness wrapped around a paper cone and bundled in a Charlie Brown Bag. (Found at Ghost Town Popcorn Cart, Boardwalk Popcorn Cart, Pemmican Pickle, Camp Snoopy Fruit Stand & Frosted Lemonade)
5. Snoopy Cupcakes - Melt in your mouth cupcakes with dollops of white and black frosting in the shape of Snoopy's face. Rainbow confetti sprinkles cover the frosting. (Found at Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery).
6. Froot Loops Crisp Bar - Fruit flavored cereal bars nestled between melted marshmallows and covered in white chocolate. (Ghost Town Bakery, Farm Bakery Coffee Hut, Supreme Scream Dippin' Dots, Grizzly Creek Lodge & Boardwalk BBQ)
7. Peanut Butter Funnel Cake - Doughy fried cake dusted with powdered sugar, drizzled with peanut butter and covered in glazed strawberries. (Found at Ghost Town Grub)
8. White Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana - These bananas are crowd-pleasing and loaded with potassium and antioxidants. Dipped in yellow chocolate and drizzled with an iconic charlie brown stripe, these frozen delights can be found at the Churro Factory.
9. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - Crunchy melt in your mouth shells dipped in yellow chocolate and drizzled with iconic Charlie Brown Stripes. (Found in Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
10. Chocolate Dipped Apples - Chocolatey, smooth and sweet, these apples are big enough to share! (Found at Ghost Town Bakery and Farm Bakery)
Berry Blogger Tip: Make sure to show them your 2018 Season Pass to save 10% or 20% on your purchase, depending on the level of your Season Pass. You do not need to enter the park to treat yourself to many of these yummy desserts. The Farm Bakery is in the California Marketplace so you can park for free up to 1-hour. If you make an $18 or more purchase at the California Marketplace and show your receipt upon exit, it will increase your free parking to three hours.