This week on the Knott's Berry Blog, we'll be starting a new weekly series that features each of our Knott's Anniversary Ambassadors. Our Knott's Anniversary Ambassadors are part of a yearly program where we work with prominent local bloggers who have a passion for all things Knott's!
This week we'll be featuring Look Who's Blogging!
Look Who's Blogging
Link to Outlet
Tell us about your outlet:
We feature fun places to go and things to do with the family...from the kids' perspective.
Tell us about yourself:
We enjoy traveling, reading, and learning about dinosaurs.
Favorite Knott’s Memory:
When we got to sing at the Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies show and light up the Christmas tree during Merry Farm.
Top Three Must Do’s for People Visiting the Park:
- Visit Independence Hall
- Go to Geode Shop
- Talk to Sad Eye Joe
Any Fun Tips for People Visiting the Park:
- Eat a funnel cake
- Watch all the shows
- Get a meal plan
All Of Our Favorites
- Favorite Season of Fun: Boysenberry Festival / Summer Nights
- Favorite Peanuts Character: Charlie Brown / Snoopy
- Favorite Ride/Attraction: Calico River Rapids / Linus Launcher
- Favorite Show: Snoopy Ice Skating Show / Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies
- Favorite Food Item: Boysenberry pie / Mrs. Knott's Chicken
- Favorite Merchandise item: Boysenberry butter / Snoopy plush