Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT
- Make the most of your day with a Fast Lane wristband that allows you to bypass the regular lines on some of the most popular rides and attractions including Coast Rider, Silver Bullet, and more. Ride as many times as you want all day long.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings on the Boardwalk; store it in lockers near Ghost Rider. Bring sunscreen, lip protection and a hat or sun visor to protect yourself from the summer sun.
- Wear comfortable, broken-in shoes.
- Instead of bringing a purse or backpack, wear a small "fanny pack" to carry your wallet and essentials. These are much easier to take on rides and harder to misplace during your day of fun.
GETTING AROUND THE BOARDWALK
- Guests may rent either manual or electric wheelchairs near the Information Center for use within the park.
- Familiarize yourself with the park's layout by taking a moment to look over the park map handed out at turnstiles. Then take a ride on Sky Cabin, located to your right in the center of the Boardwalk, for a panoramic view.
- Arrange a meeting place should your party get separated.
- Always ride the most popular rides - such as Coast Rider and Xcelerator- when the park first opens or in the early evening when many large groups leave the park.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- Upon entering the park, point out a uniformed security officer that your child can easily spot if he or she should become lost. If your children do get lost, go to the Information Center, located near the Main Entrance, where all unaccompanied children are brought.
- Need a stroller and can't fit another thing in the car? Knott's Berry Farm offers daily stroller rentals for a single passenger and a double passenger stroller. Check out strollers in the morning, as supplies are limited!
- A guest's height is an important safety factor on many rides. Be sure the children in your party are tall enough to enjoy each activity. Check out the fun and safety guidelines (located at each ride entrance) before you get in line.
- Knott's Berry Farm offers diaper changing stations at restrooms throughout the park.