Knott's Scary Farm
Knott’s Scary Farm 2019 is approaching, and as always, School/Youth partners like you get the best deals on this notorious special event. Don’t let your group miss out!
Knott’s Scary Farm is the largest most haunting Halloween experience in Southern California. With 14 haunted attractions and more than 1,000 monsters roaming the park and lurking in the fog, Knott's Scary Farm is Where Nightmares Never End. Choose from our select nights from September 19 - November 2, 2019.
HARD COPY TICKETS:
This year there are six (6) different price-points valid for a range of nights. Each ticket is valid for one (1) Knott’s Scary Farm night within that date-range; as stated on the order form (see enclosed) and on the ticket itself.
- Orders must meet our minimum purchase of 20 tickets. This is a special ticket event and every guest entering Knott’s Scary Farm must have a ticket. NOTE: No complimentary tickets will be issued.
- Purchase Orders are not accepted for Knott's Scary Farm orders. No exceptions.
If your group is smaller than 20 you may purchase your Knott’s Scary Farm tickets ONLINE using the link below.
- Please note that online purchasing will still direct customers to a calendar where they purchase a specific night’s ticket – good for only that night and is non-refundable.
- No complimentary tickets will be issued – No exceptions
- Knott’s Scary Farm Parking
- Vehicles: $22 – Can be purchased online or at parking booths
- Buses & RVs: $27 – Available only at parking booths
- Knott’s Scary Farm is not recommended for children under 13.
- Knott’s Spooky Farm is an alternative for kids - a weekend daytime non-scare Halloween celebration. Please contact our office if you are interested in booking your group for a daytime visit.