Students and Teachers can enjoy of a fun filled day at Knott’s Berry Farm. School Beat program is ideal for field trips, rewarding Students’ performance or simply taking a break and letting Knott’s be the playground for a day. With over 150 rides, shows and attractions in four themed areas, fun for all ages.
In partnership with
Please use the email confirmation as your ‘invoice’ to obtain payment from your organization.
- Knott’s Berry Farm Accepts: Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover/NOVUS, Amex), School/Organization Check/Money Order/Cashier Check (made payable to Knott’s Berry Farm), Cash (accepted at Guest Relations/Group Sales)
- Not Accepted: Personal Checks
PRE-PAY TO RECEIVE TICKETS IN ADVANCE
We recommend that you prepay for your group tickets at least 3 weeks before your scheduled event date so we can ship the tickets to you.
- FREE shipping within the USA as long as payment is received by Knott’s Berry Farm Youth Sales office at least three weeks in advance. Restrictions apply to shipments outside the USA. Prepaid orders that cannot be shipped will be held for the group leader at Knott’s Berry Farm Guest Relations Window.
- If needed, the group leader can purchase additional tickets (for the same price) at the Guest Relations Window by calling the Youth Sales office in advance.
- The group leader must mail back any extra tickets for a refund*.
PICK UP AND PAY UPON ARRIVAL
For groups that wish to pay upon arrival, the group leader will need to go to the Guest Relations Window located at Knott’s Berry Farm’s main entrance. At the Guest Relations Window, the group leader can make adjustments to the reservation, as long as the adjustment meets the 15 ticket minimum requirement.
A few helpful tips to speed up the process at the Guest Relations Window on your event date:
- The Guest Relations Window generally opens 1/2 hour before the park is scheduled to open and closes 1 hour before park closing.
- Bring the Reservation ID number from the email confi rmation with you and present it at the Guest Relations Window.
*Youth Sales Refunds: Only tickets with value that were purchased through Knott’s Berry Farm Youth Sales will be considered for a refund. (Chaperone tickets do not have a value.) Tickets that were obtained with a Purchase Order are NOT eligible for a refund. Tickets must be submitted within 30 days after visit fully attached; ticket stubs or tickets missing its stub will not be accepted for refund. When returning tickets, properly seal the envelope and send using a traceable method. Groups must return any chaperone tickets that they no longer qualify for; otherwise, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly. NOTE: This adjustment may 1) result in a lesser refund amount than anticipated or 2) make you ineligible for a refund. If your ticket return drops your original purchase below the 15 ticket minimum required for the discount program; you are no longer eligible for a refund. A check refund will be payable and mailed to the organization listed in the reservation. Please allow 4–6 weeks to process qualifying refund. Some Special Event Tickets are non-refundable.
Prices, hours, dates, schedules and policies are subject to change without notice. Visit knotts.com for the most up-to-date park information.
Bus Parking Information
Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City Parking
Heading southbound on Beach Boulevard, please stay in the left-hand lane and make a left turn on La Palma Avenue, a right turn on Stanton Avenue and a right turn on Crescent Avenue. At Beach Boulevard, make a right turn to head northbound, the entry ramp for the parking lot will be on the right-hand side.
Parking cost * $24.00 per bus/* $ 19.00 per auto. If buses are dropping off students, follow directions given by our Traffic Department on Grand Avenue. Buses will not be allowed to drop off in front of Main Gate. Please note that buses parked in the surrounding businesses’ parking lots or neighborhoods may be towed.
Bus Driver Park Admission
Bus drivers can present their commercial driver’s license at our Guest Relations window to receive a courtesy park admission ticket for the day.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Youth Group Meal Vouchers
Enhance your trip by adding meal vouchers to your visit for an additional cost.
Meal vouchers can be used to redeem one meal at Knott's Berry Farm at a location of your choice with a variety of options.
Please note: In the event of inclement weather or unscheduled maintenance, certain rides may not be available. Programs, venues, dates, and fees are subject to change and/or cancellation.
Adventures in Education Survey
If you have already completed your educational tour, please fill out our survey to provide your valuable feedback.