Your Overnight Stay Experience
Our team is excited to welcome you to Knott's Berry Farm Hotel. We appreciate you trusting us to make your stay both safe and comfortable.
The safety of our guests and associates has always been and will always be our top priority. We want to assure you that our team is 100% committed to ensuring a safe and fun visit as we work alongside industry experts and government officials toward this shared goal.
Keeping You Safe
- Our associates have completed comprehensive training regarding COVID-19 and are subject to daily temperature and health screenings.
- A temperature check and health declaration will be required at check-in. This check is valid for one day. Additional temperature checks will be required every 24 hours for the duration of your stay.
- All guests and associates are required to wear a face covering wherever or whenever possible, especially when it’s not as easy to maintain social distancing. All guests and associates are required to wear a face covering at all times when not in your room. Face coverings should completely cover the nose and mouth, and not have exhalation valves or vents, which allows virus particles to escape.
- We have added hand sanitation stations throughout the property. Please use them frequently.
- Our already extensive cleaning processes have been enhanced in both rigor and frequency. We use hospital-grade disinfectants throughout the property.
- We have designated a sanitization specialist that is focused on procedures, cleaning, and inspections.
- Additional staff has been added to ensure high-touch surfaces are being sanitized with increased frequency.
- Housekeepers have been allotted additional time per room to ensure proper sanitation after guests depart.
Guidelines For a Safe Visit
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and those outside your immediate household.
- Stay at least 6 feet / 2 meters from other people and do not gather in groups. This includes both indoor areas of the hotel and outside areas such as pools.
- We will be unable to seat parties of more than 8 at any of our food & beverage locations.
- Wash your hands frequently; avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Wear a face covering at all times when not in your room.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Monitor your health and be alert for symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Report these symptoms to a member of our safety team immediately.
- Be alert, read, and understand all informational and directional signage throughout the property.
- Stay up to date on guidance from the CDC at cdc.gov/coronavirus.
What Will Be Different
During your visit, many of our services and offerings may be reduced or modified to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and associates.
- When possible, please contact the front desk by telephone instead of in person if you should require anything during your stay. You can dial 0 from your room telephone or 714-995-1111 from any other phone.
- Utilize credit cards instead of cash whenever possible for transactions throughout the property.
- For guests staying multiple nights, we will only provide housekeeping on the 5th day after check-in. Stayover rooms will only be cleaned on the 5th day from the last day of service. Prior to the 5th day, we will not enter your room unless specifically requested by you, or in an emergency situation. We are unable to enter your room or provide service while any guest is inside the room. If you need specific items, please dial 0 from your room telephone or 714-995-1111, and we will arrange to leave the items outside your door.
- Elevators should only be shared with others from the same household.
The use of the pool area requires a reservation. Reservations occur in two-hour blocks and can be made at the front desk.
- In the pool area, food & beverage is not permitted. Do not move or re-arrange the pool furniture.
- The guest laundry area is limited to 2 guests at a time. Please contact the front desk for access.
- It is not necessary to visit the front desk to check out.
Hotel guests may leave any time before the check-out time of noon, and keys may be left in the room. Please follow the directions in your e-mail to finalize your check-out or call extension  from your room phone or 714-995-1111 from any other phone if you need additional assistance.
At Knott's Berry Farm, our mission is to make people happy. As always, we remain committed to providing a safe environment for you and your family. We appreciate your cooperation to ensure every guest and associate can enjoy an environment that is both fun and safe.