In honor of the 100th anniversary celebration, we are looking for content creators who will help us tell the story of the park with our guests. The ideal candidates will have deep rooted connections with the theme park and feel that Knott’s Berry Farm is and has been a part of their family. A Knott’s anniversary ambassador will serve as a spokesperson on behalf of the park and will be amongst the first to share details of what’s to come for Knott’s Berry Farm in 2020!
Qualifications for the program include:
- Candidates must have at least 10,000 followers on one social platform (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram) and/or at least 10,000 Unique Monthly Visitors on one’s personal website/blog or is currently a contributor for a reputable media outlet
- Feels they have strong ties to the park
- Has visited Knott’s Berry Farm at least once in the past two years
If selected as part of the program you will receive:
- One 2020 Platinum Season Pass for the Blog Ambassador for unlimited admission to all Cedar Fair Parks including Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark and All Season Parking
- One family pack of 2020 Gold Season Passes for unlimited admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City
- Access to exclusive content and ambassador only events
- Various giveaways throughout the year
- Exposure through the Knott’s Berry Farm official blog and social media channels
As part of the program, Knott’s Anniversary Ambassadors will be asked to:
- Participate in at least 4 projects given by the Knott’s Berry Farm team (ex. Blog post, video for the Knott’s social channels, social takeovers, etc.)
- Create one post/video per “Season of Fun”/Seasonal Offering for personal blog/vlog with social media support
- Give permission to Knott’s Berry Farm to share content from an influencer’s personal account(s) on any official Knott’s account provided that Knott’s Berry Farm credits the influencer appropriately
For consideration into the program, please fill out the form below. Deadline for submission is Friday, December 6, 2019. Ambassadors will be select by mid-December.