Fly high above the High Sierra Mountains of Camp Snoopy® in your very own miniature version of a “hot air balloon”.
Snoopy invites you to step aboard one of his high flying balloons to compete for the title of Best Balloon Racer in Camp Snoopy®! Help Snoopy face off against his old pal Charlie Brown, Lucy, Sally, and the whole Peanuts gang on who can race their hot air balloon around Camp Snoopy® the fastest and claim the honor of being called The Best Balloon Racer in camp.
Up, Up, and Away
Make your way to a colorful PEANUTS® themed balloon of your choice and hop aboard. Watch as you lift and fly above the beautiful High Sierra’s that surrounds Camp Snoopy®. Wave high to your friends below as you see your friends enjoy other camp activities such as The Grand Sierra Railroad, Woodstock’s Air Mail, and the thrilling Sierra Sidewinder.
Height Requirement: 36 inches or accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- On the Flying Ace Balloon Race, guests board one of several brightly colored balloons that slowly rise into the air as the entire ride rotates. It is a ride that the entire family can enjoy.
- The ramp that leads to the Balloon Race is located next to the Linus Launcher attraction. Wait by the wheelchair access gate located to the left of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back, or be accompanied by a supervising Companion. Riders must be able to keep their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with two functioning arms and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Riders must be able to enter and exit the ride vehicle within specified parameters, without endangering self or others or be accompanied by a supervising Companion. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- The guest with mobility impairments should have someone in their party to assist them while boarding the attraction. To board the ride, you must be able to step up 13” and enter through an entryway of 16” wide.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.