There are more than 100 great reasons to own a Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass!
Our fans told us what their top 10 favorite reasons on social:
- Unlimited visits all season long
- No blackout dates
- Discounts on food and merchandise throughout the park
- Early entry on select rides during the summer
- Enjoy admission to the Seasons of Fun, including special summer live entertainment, Knott’s Spooky Farm Halloween family fun and Knott’s Merry Farm holiday festivities.
- Plan a Staycation with special Season Passholder discounts at the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
- Ride the new GhostRider, the tallest, fastest and longest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast. Looming 118 feet over historic Ghost Town, GhostRider is the largest attraction in park history and one of the longest and tallest wooden roller coasters in the world. Brave riders enter a mysterious mine, only to be strapped into gold, silver and copper mining cars and sent along 4,533 feet of twisting timber.
- Splash down the Timber Mountain Log Ride
- Hang with Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang in Camp Snoopy, an entire land of rides and fun especially designed just for kids. “Fly a Kite” with Charlie Brown as campers soar above the land’s winding paths and babbling streams on Charlie Brown’s Kite Flyer – but watch out for the kite-eating tree! As the tree rises, good ol’ Charlie Brown is revealed upside down and all tied up in kite string! Lay on Linus’ “blanket” on Linus Launcher to relive a classic Peanut’s moment as Snoopy grabs the blanket and launches guests up to 10 feet in the air. Enjoy a Woodstock’s-eye view of Huff ‘n Puff, The Grizzly Creek Lodge, and all of Camp Snoopy below! Twist and shout through the Camp Snoopy® wilderness on the Timberline Twister, a not-very-scary roller coaster created just for kids. These are just three of over a dozen rides, shows and activities kids and families can enjoy together throughout Camp Snoopy.
- Cool off all summer long at both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with a Gold Season Pass. Enjoy seven new slides this summer at Knott's Soak City, Orange County’s largest water park, that offer fun in the sun for both families and thrill seekers.
Join in the fun and become a Season Passholder today to discover your own top 10 favorite reasons. Don’t delay your summer of fun any longer. Introduce your family to some farm fresh fun in 2017 with Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passes.
Post a Comment
Summer at Knott’s Rolls In With Two New Shows and The Return of the Award Winning Ghost Town Alive!
A Look Back: HangTime Construction
HangTime: What You Need to Know
Knott's Physics Day
The History of Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant
How to Plant a Knott's Berry Farm Boysenberry Plant
Boysenberry Festival Entertainment Guide
What's new at the Knott's Boysenberry Festival
5 Beer and Wine and Boysenberry Foods You Need To Try
How To Celebrate National Boysenberry Day at Knott's Berry Farm