This week on the Knott's Berry Blog, we'll be continuing our weekly series where we feature each one of our Knott's Anniversary Ambassadors. Our Knott's Anniversary Ambassadors are part of a yearly program where we work with prominent local bloggers who have a passion for all things Knott's!
This week we'll be featuring Living Mi Vida Loca.
Link to Outlet:
Tell Us About Your Outlet:
Living Mi Vida Loca is a latina lifestyle website focused on life in Orange County and beyond. We share family recipes, travel experiences and act as a guide for things to do in Southern California.
Tell Us About Yourself:
I’m first-generation Mexican-American born to immigrant parents. I have two chiclets, ages 12 and 9, and am wife to the Hubster who patiently takes my pictures. I developed Living Mi Vida Loca with a team who share on our social channels every day. I also own Cordova Media Group where I help small businesses and solopreneurs with social media. I love to travel and can’t wait to get on a plane soon.
Favorite Knott's Memory:
Taking my youngest to Knott’s for the first time! It was during Valentine’s Day season, “Two-gether”, and I took Luca’s picture with Snoopy. It was so cute.
Top Three Must Do's for People Visiting the Park:
- Walk down all the streets in Ghost Town and take a closer look at all the buildings. They’re so cool!
- Go into the shops and support the small businesses. I’ve found the cutest gifts at Knott’s - and at a discount with the Season Pass!
- Pick up goods from the bakery to take home. They’re absolutely delicious.
Any Fun Tips for People Visiting the Park:
- The Starbucks at Knott’s has boysenberry flavored coffee. And it’s good!
- Purchase FunPix so that you can be in all the photos! You can download them on to your phone and purchase Print copies at a discounted rate.
- The bakery at California Marketplace is a great place to buy a birthday cake. They’re delicious and super affordable.
- Get the boysenberry beer and cider mix - the snake bite. So good!
All Of Our Favorites
Season of Fun: PEANUTS Celebration
Peanuts Character: Lucy
Ride: Sierra Sidewinder
Show: Snoopy on Ice during Knott's Merry Farm
Food Item: Boysenberry Elote
Merchandise item: All off the seasonal candels!