Food is such a special part of Knott's, and to honor our history, a Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook has been created with over 30 recipes listed below.
Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook Includes:
- Mrs. Knott's Fried Chicken
- Mrs. Knott's Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cherry Rhubarb Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes and Country Gravy
- Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ghost Town Grill Beef Stew
- Mrs. Knott's Chicken Salad
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Boysenberry BBQ Italian Meatballs
- Cornbread Muffin
- Butterfield Stage Spareribs
- Pulled Pork
- Pork Chops in a Lemon Caper Sauce
- Raspberry Salad
- Boysenberry Pie
- Cinnamon Sugar Churro
- Fresh Strawberry and Cream Tart
- Boysenberry Macaroon with Boysenberry Buttercream
- Boysenberry Margarita
- Boysenberry Mojito
- Boysenberry Sangria
- Boysenberry Mimosa
- Boysenberry Basil Lemonade
- Boysenberry BBQ Sauce
- Mrs. Knott's All Purpose Dressing
- Belgian Waffle with Peral Sugar and Maple Cream Cheese Syrup
- Berry Crisp
- Popovers and Boysenberry Butter
All recipes included in the Cookbook have helped shape the Farm over the last hundred years. Keep reading for a small taste of the new cookbook - a recipe for Butterfield Stage Spare Ribs.
Visit our Online Marketplace to order the full Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook and to buy your Berry Market products.
Knott's Berry Farm Mashed Potatoes
You can find the recipe for the Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy mentioned in the video above here.
What You Will Need
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of butter
- 6 to 7 tablespoons whole milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
How to Make
- Boil potatoes in salted water in a covered saucepan. Cook until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and return to stove over low heat for 1 minute.
- Add butter and blend until the butter has melted.
- Add milk and salt and continue whipping until potatoes are light and fluffy.