Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook Recipe - Cornbread Muffins
Food is such a special part of Knott's, and to honor our history, a Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook has been created with over 30 recipes. All recipes included in the Cookbook have helped shape the Farm over the last hundred years. Keep reading for a small taste of the new cookbook - a recipe for Cornbread Muffins.
Visit our Online Marketplace to order the full Knott's Berry Farm Cookbook and to buy your Berry Market products.
Knott's Berry Farm Cornbread Muffin Recipe
What You Will Need
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl, mix together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add egg, oil, honey, and buttermilk; stir gently to combine.
5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, fill up to 2/3 of the cup.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.