Are you looking for some more fun activities to do at home? We created a virtual scavenger hunt about all things Knott’s. You can learn some new, interesting facts about the park, our hotel, and water park.
If you’re a Knott’s expert, set a time limit to make it even more challenging.
Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- How many thrill rides are there at Knott’s Berry Farm?
- How tall must you be to ride the longest, tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast?
- What date did The Calico Railroad begin operating?
- How many rooms are there at the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel?
- What Season of Fun occurs on weekends in January and February?
- How high do riders go on Sky Cabin?
- What year did Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant open?
- In the ride “Knott’s Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair”, how many years after the original adventure does the story take place?
- How many slides are there to ride at Knott’s Soak City?
- Can you name at least 5 different types of animals you can ride on the Merry Go Round?
For answers to the scavenger hunt, click here