Starting Monday, June 8, additional locations of Knott's Berry Farm's California Marketplace will re-open to the public. On June 8, the following areas will re-open: Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant, Starbucks, Peanuts Headquarters, Candy Parlour, Marketplace Emporium, and Virginia's Gift Shop, in addition to the already open Chicken-To-Go, The Knott's Berry Market and Bakery. Later this month, Cable Car Kitchen and TGI Fridays will re-open to the public on June 12; and Build-a-Bear on June 20.
As we continue to follow state and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes the Knott’s California Marketplace is establishing to ensure the safety of our guests. Here is what to expect when visiting:
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while in the Knott's California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while eating.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at each cash stand for use by the cashier and guest.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets.
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating will be spaced out throughout the Knott’s California Marketplace restaurants.
- Essential store locations provide a dedicated shopping time for seniors and those in the vulnerable population.
- Sanitizing stations are displayed throughout the locations.
- All associates are screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work.
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase using credit or debit transactions. If a cash transaction is necessary, a cash tray will be used to avoid the possibility of hand to hand contact.
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations.
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity. Queue lines outside of store locations with six-foot markers are present where applicable.
Our Knott’s team will continue monitoring conditions and best practices as we work with health experts and government officials. Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, these practices are subject to change. We will provide more updates regarding the theme park once we have more information. In the meantime, thank you for your loyalty and continuous support.