Select shopping and take-out dining locations in Knott's Berry Farm's California Marketplace and the Christmas Crafts Village are open to the public. The California Marketplace locations include Berry Market, Peanuts Headquarters, Emporium, Virginia's Gift Shop, Chicken-To-Go, Candy Parlour and Farm Bakery.
As we continue to follow state and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes established to ensure the safety of our guests. Here is what to expect when visiting:
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering at all times while in the Knott’ California Marketplace and Christmas Crafts Village.
- Guests will not be permitted to open or consume any food or beverage items on the property, and food and beverage items must be taken to-go, for consumption off property only.
- Before entering the Christmas Crafts Village, you will pass through a temperature area where your temperature will be read. If anyone in your party has a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher, you will be directed to return home.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at each cash stand for use by the cashier and guest.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets.
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Essential store locations provide a dedicated shopping time for seniors and those in the vulnerable population.
- Sanitizing stations are displayed throughout the locations.
- All associates are screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work.
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase using credit or debit transactions. If a cash transaction is necessary, a cash tray will be used to avoid the possibility of hand to hand contact.
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations.
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 20% of the normal building capacity. Queue lines outside of store locations with six-foot markers are present where applicable.
Our Knott’s team will continue monitoring conditions and best practices as we work with health experts and government officials. Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, these practices are subject to change. We will provide more updates regarding the theme park once we have more information. In the meantime, thank you for your loyalty and continuous support.