Weddings at Knott's Church of Reflections
The Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel is available for private ceremonies and receptions. Our three ballrooms and our Gazebo located at the Hotel or our nearby Church of Reflections are the perfect choice for your special day.
CHURCH OF REFLECTIONS
The Church (which was destined to be demolished when it was acquired by Walter Knott in 1955) was located in Knott's Theme Park from 1955 to 2004. It was relocated to its present address where numerous weddings take place every year.
- Minister and Organist
- White Silk Alter Flowers
- Pew Decorations
- Candelabras and Unity Candle Holder
- Two Dressing Rooms
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Ceremony Wedding Coordinator
RECEPTIONS & CATERING
From a small intimate wedding to a large celebration, we are the perfect place to start a life-long commitment. We have what it takes to make your special day a success!
- Wedding packages for lunch and dinner to fit every budget
- Wide range of linen colors to enhance your wedding reception
- Complimentary reception room rental
- Complimentary champagne or cider toast for all guests
- Choice of custom-tiered wedding cake from our award-winning bakery, cut and served at no additional charge
- Complimentary room set-up and dance floor
- Complimentary mirror base and votive candles on each guest table
- Complimentary guest room for bride and groom on wedding night
- Special room rates for your overnight guests
- Special reception enhancements at additional cost: upgraded linen, chair covers, Snoopy and the Peanuts gang appearances, upgraded wedding cakes and more...
Address: 8301 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620