Coaster Campout is your opportunity to support the Boys & Girls Club of America and camp out for one night at Knott’s Berry Farm in the California Park Pavilion Event Center! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Your donation includes admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City waterpark for August 24 and 25, early ride time in select areas in Camp Snoopy, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk on August 25, continental breakfast on the morning of August 25, and one complimentary parking for August 24 and 25. Campers must check-in on August 24.
Coaster Campout Admission
$250/campsite (up to 4 people)
Saturday, August 24
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM - Registration at Knott's Berry Farm
- 10:00AM - 10:00PM - Knott’s Berry Farm Hours
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM - Soak City Waterpark Hours
- 7:00PM - 8:30PM - Campsite Setup at California Park Pavilion Event Center
- 10:15PM - Campout Entertainment at California Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM - Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 25
- 7:30AM - Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM - 9:00AM - Continental Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Early Ride Time in select areas in Camp Snoopy, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk
- 10:00AM - Soak City Waterpark Opens
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit: