Coaster Campout is your opportunity to support the Boys & Girls Club of America and camp out for one night at Knott’s Berry Farm in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Your donation includes admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City for August 25 and 26, early ride time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village on August 26, continental breakfast on the morning of August 26, and one complimentary parking for August 25 and 26. Campers must check-in on August 25.
Coaster Campout Admission
Saturday, August 25
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM - Registration at Knott's Berry Farm
- 6:00PM - Soak City Closes
- 7:00PM - 8:30PM - Campsite Setup at Park Pavilion
- 10:00PM - Knott's Berry Farm Closes
- 10:15PM - Campout Entertainment at Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM - Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 26
- 7:30AM - Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Early Ride Time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm
- 10:00AM - Soak City Opens
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit: