The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm with special fireworks, live entertainment, and special extended hours for the one-night event. Guests have a chance to say goodbye to the final moments of 2019 at Knott’s as the park celebrates with memorable festivities including Merry Farm seasonal performances throughout the day on December 31st. The enchanting Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration gives guests front row seats to the final event of the year as the park rings in 2020 with a park wide-party unlike any other and everyone is invited.
The New Year’s celebration features entertaining activities for the whole family including a family-friendly comedian, live bands, swing dancing and more. Guests are invited to count down the final moments of 2019 with festive music, party hats and noisemakers making this night extra special. The spectacular firework celebration sets the skies above Knott’s ablaze at the stroke of midnight as colorful fireworks light the start of the New Year. The nighttime extravaganza offers a stress-free night perfect for family and friends to come together and create new memories by starting a new tradition by celebrating the New Year ’s Eve at Knott’s.
This year’s line-up of can’t miss entertainment are:
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn-tootin' entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp Theatre.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration, with high energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Next to the Calico Mine Stage, the PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year in their favorite party outfits.
- The stage will be set at Boardwalk BBQ as two sets of 88 keys go head to head in full keys wage war with PianoMania Dueling Pianos.
- The Calico Mine Stage will blast unforgettable pop and rock music courtesy of the ladies of The Suffragettes. It’ll have guests dancing in the aisles.
- Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
- Martini Pop Swing Band, Dance Instructors, and the Martini Shaker Dancers are on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Swing, sway and jump with the hippest cats in town. The Martini Pops Swing Band provides the tunes and you’re invited to dance the night away in the legendary Boardwalk Ballroom. Dance instruction classes included!
Fiesta Plaza will feature DJ JC playing upbeat music and will host a dance instructor to teach guests how to dance the Latin way.
- A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve Buffet from 4 pm-10 pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over) and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
This New Year’s Eve offers an exciting day on the Farm with Knott's Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable foods and holiday shopping! A few of this year’s seasonal highlights include:
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of a holiday favorite as snow gently falls on all guests. Park guests can enjoy more of the nightly snow and glow experience in most of Ghost Town, from School House Road to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree lighting Ceremony features the Calico Mayor, carolers, and the friendly Calico Saloon cast as they invite guests to sing around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
- The holiday season celebration continues at Camp Snoopy with A Peanuts Guide to Christmas at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. Featuring a delightful mash-up of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts gang.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, warm roasted nuts, hand-made tamales and more. Guests can also enjoy the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10 am to 1 am. A 2019 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve. A new 2020 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy in 2019, unlimited visits in 2020 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2020 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2020 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and the newly expanded Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the lowest price of the year, Regular Season Passes start at just $95.00 or eight easy payments of $10.00 after initial payment and Gold Season Passes are $115 or eight payments of just $12.00 after the initial payment. These offers end on January 6, 2012. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.