The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm with special fireworks, live entertainment, and special extended hours for the one-night event. Guests have a chance to say goodbye to the final moments of 2017 at Knott’s as the park celebrates with memorable festivities including Merry Farm seasonal performances throughout the day on December 31st. The enchanting Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration gives guests front row seats to the final event of the year as the park rings in 2018 with a park wide-party unlike any other and everyone is invited.
The New Year’s celebration features entertaining activities for the whole family including a family friendly comedian, live bands, swing dancing and more. Guest are invited to count down the final moments of 2017 with festive music, party hats and noisemakers making this night extra special. The spectacular firework celebration sets the skies above Knott’s ablaze at the stroke of midnight as colorful fireworks light the start of the New Year. The nighttime extravaganza offers a stress-free night perfect for family and friends to come together and create new memories by starting a new tradition by celebrating the New Year ’s Eve at Knott’s.
This year’s line-up of can’t miss entertainment are:
- Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers invite guests to jump, jive & swing to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz. The resident “swingers” are always looking to teach some of their signature dance moves!
- Reindeer Rockers Duo will invite guests to rock around the Christmas tree with rock and blues versions of classic Christmas songs at the all-new Boardwalk BBQ Restaurant.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration, with high energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn-tootin' entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp Theatre. Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation at the Birdcage Theatre
- DJ JC teaches guests how to salsa and dance their way to the New Year with the top Hispanic hits of the decade in Fiesta Village.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe. A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over) and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
This New Year’s Eve offers an exciting day on the Farm with Knott's Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable foods and holiday shopping! A few of this year’s seasonal highlights include:
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of a holiday favorite as snow gently falls on all guests. Park guests can enjoy more of the nightly snow and glow experience in most of Ghost Town, from School House Road to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree lighting Ceremony features the Calico Mayor, carolers, and the friendly Calico Saloon cast as they invite guests to sing around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
- The holiday season celebration continues at Camp Snoopy with A Peanuts Guide to Christmas at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. Featuring a delightful mash-up of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts gang.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, warm roasted nuts, hand-made tamales and more. Guests can also enjoy the all-new Holiday Pizza at Hollywood Hits, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2018 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve. A 2018 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy in 2017 including the New Year’s Eve event, unlimited visits in 2018 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2018 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and the newly expanded Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the lowest price of the year, Regular Season Passes start at just $92.00 or six easy payments of $15.33 and Gold Season Passes are $110 or six payments of just $18.33. These offers end January 7, 2018. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.