Taste of Knott's Safety
Learn about our safety measures and other important information you'll need to know when you visit Taste of Knott's.
While the theme park remains closed, Knott’s Berry Farm is introducing another new outdoor dining and retail experience beginning August 21 with the all-new Taste of Knott’s. Expanding upon the popular Taste of Calico introduced earlier this month, Taste of Knott’s will celebrate classic flavors from around the park including new and one-of-a-kind food, drink and merchandise offerings throughout Ghost Town, Fiesta Village and Boardwalk. With over 35 food and drink items to choose from, the Taste of Knott’s event will offer more food variety with the addition of Mexican-inspired cuisine, Knott’s famous BBQ offerings and classic Knott’s dishes pulled from the pages of the celebrated Knott’s Berry Farm Cookbook. In addition to dining, guests can shop at the 14 artisan booths or at select Knott’s retail stores to purchase special limited event merchandise. This special dining and retail experience is complemented by the unique Knott’s Berry Farm atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else.
The only way to experience the limited-time food event is with a Taste of Knott’s Tasting Card. Regular (ages 12+) tasting cards are $30 and include 5 tastings. Junior (ages 3-11) tasting cards are $15 and include 3 tastings. Children 2 and under are free. Tasting Card required for event entry. One tasting card, per person, per entrance. Tasting Cards will be limited each day and can sell out.
More event details coming soon.
Friday, Aug. 21: 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, Aug. 22: 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday, Aug. 23: 12 PM - 8 PM
Friday, Aug. 28: 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, Aug. 29: 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday, Aug. 30: 12 PM - 8 PM
Friday, Sept. 4: 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, Sept. 5: 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday, Sept. 6: 12 PM - 8 PM
Friday, Sept. 11: 12 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, Sept. 12: 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday, Sept. 13: 12 PM - 8 PM
Dates and hours subject to change without notice.
Taste of Knott's Tasting Card
Fridays - Sundays Aug. 21 - Sept. 13
Experience Taste of Knott's at Knott's Berry Farm with a Tasting Card (one card required per guest per entrance). Enjoy a choice of 3-5 tastings from our Taste of Knott's menu.
$30* for adults for 5 tastes
$15* for ages 3-11 for 3 tastes
Save 10% as a 2020 Season Passholder!
Valid during Taste of Knott's Fridays - Sundays Aug. 21 - Sept. 13, 2020 only. Tasting Card required for entry. Tasting cards are in limited supply.
Taste of Knott's Food Items
The Taste of Knott’s will feature over 35 delicious food and drink items to choose from. More items will be announced soon but here are just a few of the mouthwatering offerings to look forward to.
- Tater Tots Topped with BBQ Marinated Pulled Pork and Cheddar Cheese
- Shrimp Po’ Boy
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Deep Fried Boysenberry Pie Bites
- Mini Jalapeno Chicken Slider on a Ciabatta Bun with Crinkle Chips
- Hatch Chili Mac and Cheese
- Smoked Pork Ribs
- Carnitas Fries with Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream
- Southwest Salad with Avocado Lime Dressing
- Boysenberry Meatballs
- Corn on the Cob with Boysenberry Mayo
- Boysenberry Smoothie
- Boysenberry Flavored Beer, Wine, or Sangria
- Mango Cider
Taste of Knott's Crafters
- Build a Beanie – A truly unique experience. These experts in headwear will assist in creating a product just for you. Add flair and scents to create a custom product.
- Flores Honey – Southern California local Bee Keeper, Honey & Bee Products.
- Leafy Love – Specializing in handcrafting loose leaf tea blends. Each tea blend is designed to provide different benefits while nourishing the body with antioxidants.
- Creative Sea Creations - Beautiful and creative jewelry, home decor items, and novelty pins.
- Rhitrie Crystals – Purveyors of unique and exquisite gems, crystals, and jewelry.
- Whimsical Charm – Luxe gifts for your posh tot. Specialists in luxurious embroidered baby blankets, robes, and swaddles.
- Headbands & Bows – A perfect way to add a special touch to your wardrobe. The very best in unique or custom, handmade products!
- WDRingstamp – Personalized stamping on a stainless steel ring.
- A Cute Little Shop - Hand-painted and crafted gifts and décor. Free personalization available.
- Celtic Rings – Hand-crafted custom designed Celtic Rings.
- Miss Doolittles – Home of all kinds of tutus, hair bows, cute crochet and knitted hats, wooden garden decor and princess goodies of all kinds!
Is a tasting card required to attend the Taste of Knott's?
Yes. The only way to experience the Taste of Knott's outdoor food event is with a tasting card purchased online.
I have a season pass or an already purchased park admission ticket, do I still need to purchase a tasting card?
Yes. The Taste of Knott's is not part of normal park operations and season passes or park admission tickets are not valid for this event. However, passholders do receive a discounted tasting card price.
Do I have to pay for parking?
There is no charge for parking when attending the Taste of Knott's.
Can I exit and return the same day?
Yes keep your original tasting card e-ticket and you can exit and return on the same day.
Can Dining Plans or Souvenir Bottles be used at the Taste of Knott's?
Dining plans and Souvenir Bottles are not valid at the Taste of Knott's.
Will any rides be open?
The Taste of Knott's is an outdoor food tasting event and will not include any rides. The Theme Park remains closed, including all rides.
If I don’t use all of my tastings, can I use them another day?
Any unused tastings can be used on a future day during the Taste of Knott's in 2020 however a new tasting card will need to be purchased to gain entry for the future visit.
Will there be other food available in addition to the tasting card items?
There will be a few select food locations open for purchases other than the tasting card offerings.
Do I need to restart my season pass payments in order to receive the discounted passholder tasting card?
No your season pass payments will remain on pause until the park reopens. The Taste of Knott's is a special outdoor food event and you will be able to receive the discounted tasting card price without restarting your monthly payments.
Do I need to process my season pass in order to get the passholder discounted tasting card?
No. If you have not yet processed your 2020 Season Pass, you can use the barcode on your season pass e-voucher when prompted to enter your pass number during the tasting card purchase.