Load up your gear and hitch a ride! America’s favorite beagle and the whole PEANUTS™ gang are boarding the Camp Bus for a great adventure at Camp Snoopy. No need to bring a ticket; simply take a seat alongside friends and family and prepare for a crazy road trip. On the Camp Bus, driven by Snoopy himself, there’s no telling where you’ll go or how you’ll get there! After the parking brake is released, you’ll be traveling way up, way down and all around.
Hang on tight as you peek out to see the park from a Woodstock-eye view. Can you see Charlie Brown’s Kite Flyer, Pig Pen’s Mud Buggies, and Rocky Mountain Trucking Company from that high? Feel the wind in your hair and the smile on your face as Snoopy takes you on this fun trip. Here’s an idea for parents from Snoopy: Ask your children, if they could take a ride on the Camp Bus to anywhere, where would it be?
Height Requirement: 36 inches or accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- You can ride off to camp in a bus with Snoopy and the Peanuts gang. The bus lifts off the ground and goes in a circular motion rotating in two different directions.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- To enter the bus, you must step up 15” and pass through a doorway 13” wide. There is a horizontal bar that is lowered onto a row of riders. The rider must be able to maintain an upright and stable position.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany guests onto this attraction.
Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.