RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
The 52-foot ascent to the top of Coast Rider will have everyone clinging to the handrails for the ultimate family coaster experience. The adventure aboard the ride gives guests the feeling of riding the California coast, but once they reach the crest, it is a harrowing journey down the 1,339 feet of track filled with hairpin turns, twists, and spins.
Height Requirement: 54 inches, or 44 inches if accompanied by a supervising companion
- 2 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Max Speed
- 37 MPH
- Max Height
- 52 FT
- Track Length
- 1,339 FT
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Coast Rider takes its riders down an exhilarating 52-foot drop, through high-speed hairpin twists and turns, and wild, breathtaking humps.
- Alternate access is available via the exit ramp to the right of the attraction entrance. Wait at the exit gate, and a Guest Service Associate will be able to assist you. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and his/her escort to a seat.
- The guest with mobility impairments must be able to board the train on his/her own or with the assistance of a companion. Because of the forces experienced on this ride, riders should have the ability to support their upper body. The rider should be able to maintain an upright and stable position while riding. The rider must have both functioning legs.
- The lap bar must be able to be properly secured in a locked position across the rider’s thighs and pelvis.
- All riders must be able to fit in the seat inside of the safety restraint system. The restraint system may not be able to accommodate guests of exceptional size.
- Loose articles are not allowed on this ride and should be left with a non-riding member of the party.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have at least part of each leg below the knee. To participate, riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, full leg cast, full arm cast, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.