All aboard the Grand Sierra Scenic Railroad! This four-minute train ride is a miniature replica of an actual steam locomotive similar to the one operating in Ghost Town. This beautifully decorated train takes guests on a scenic trip where they can take in the sights of Camp Snoopy® and Fiesta Village.
Camp Snoopy® is a massive part of Knott’s Berry Farm. In fact, it’s so large that you can barely travel it by foot. So, take the train instead and hop aboard the Grand Sierra Scenic Railroad and experience all of the old-timey charms of travelling by rail. Feel the lead engine’s pull, hear the train’s whistle, and enjoy all of it with your entire family, as there’s plenty of room onboard. Plus, see some familiar friends like Snoopy and Woodstock playing around camp. So, sit back and relax, this train is pulling out of the station.
Height Requirement: 46 inches or accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Guests are seated on a bench seat and taken to a height of 20 feet. Once the guests reach the top, the ride vehicle will bounce until it reaches the ground.
- Wait at the attraction exit, located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- All riders must be able to transfer to a seat, that is suspended 27” above the ground.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with two functioning legs. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders with a neck brace, broken collar bone, or a full arm cast must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- The total combined weight of all guests on the attraction must be under 600 pounds.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Only two adults may be accommodated per trip. Adults must sit in one of the two end adult seats. Also, a lap bar is used, which locks in one position, 9” from the back of the seat.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.