This classic ride will make you twist and shout, and you'll probably laugh and scream even more as Pacific Scrambler spins you around time and time again. Things will start to look a little scrambled as you go round and round, but it's fun to go with the flow as you slide to one side and all the way back again.
Height Requirement: 48 Inches or 36 inches and accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Pacific Scrambler consists of four groups of cars attached to three main sweeps, connected to the center of the ride. The ride rotates, and each group of cars also rotates, creating an “egg beater” effect.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the left of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- The guest with mobility impairments should have someone in his/her party assist him/her while boarding the attraction. To step into the car, all guests must negotiate two steps, one 14” step and one 12” step and transfer to the seat. The seat is 38” wide and 19” deep.
- Because of the forces experienced on this ride, riders should have the ability to support their upper body. The rider should be able to maintain an upright and stable position. Riders must have at least one lower extremity or lap to maintain a seated position. Due to the nature of the seat configuration on this ride, weight or size restrictions may apply.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient if the rider has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Two functioning legs are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guests onto this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.
- 3 Minutes
- Max Speed
- 11.5 RPM