Calling all adventure seekers in training! Come along and hop aboard this special delivery of Woodstock's Airmail.
Woodstock needs your help to deliver mail around Camp Snoopy®. Can you spot Charlie Brown, Sally, or Snoopy as you bounce around camp to make some special deliveries?
Test out your thrill-power on Woodstock’s Airmail before you head on over to the big kid rides. This ride is a great beginner for little park goers. Located in Camp Snoopy®, it has all of the ups, downs and thrills of Supreme Scream, but on a much smaller scale; not as high, not as fast and totally suitable for little kids. Kickstart your ride with a big liftoff; as Woodstock’s Airmail lifts you into the sky, you’ll see awesome views of Camp Snoopy® like Flying Ace and the thrilling Sierra Sidewinder right before bringing you safely back to earth.
Height Requirement: 36 inches minimum
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Guests are seated on a bench seat and taken to a height of 20 feet. Once the guests reach the top, the ride vehicle will bounce until it reaches the ground.
- Wait at the attraction exit, located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- All riders must be able to transfer to a seat, that is suspended 27” above the ground.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with two functioning legs. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders with a neck brace, broken collar bone, or a full arm cast must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- The total combined weight of all guests on the attraction must be under 600 pounds.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Only two adults may be accommodated per trip. Adults must sit in one of the two end adult seats. Also, a lap bar is used, which locks in one position, 9” from the back of the seat.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.