Race against your friends in this thrilling water slide to see who is the fastest slider of them all. Grab your mat and get ready belly down, head first on this six (6) lane aquatic race way. Climb your way up the 41 foot high Banzai Falls and let er rip.
Height Requirement: 42 inches barefoot
Rider Safety Information
- The slide tower contains six mat racer slides.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position – laying flat on their mat on their stomach and holding onto the handles to maintain control over the mat.
- Riders must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, two functioning arms, one functioning leg, and at least three functioning extremities.
- Guests with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs with a mat. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.