Cowabunga! Exclusively for tomorrow’s surfers, the Beach House offers three stories of hands-on water fun including interactive water guns, nozzles, faucets and other surprises. And beware! Every five minutes the water bucket unloads 500 gallons of water on anyone below!
Rider Safety Information
- This slide tower contains two body slides that end in a runout with a multilevel interactive play structure.
- Maximum water depth is 6”.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs. for the slides.
- Swimwear with rivets, snaps, studs, or buckles are not allowed on the slides. T-shirts must also be removed prior to riding the slides, rash guards are permitted.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position – laying flat on back with legs straight, ankles crossed, arms crossed or in a seated position with hands on bent knees.
- Riders must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm with sufficient upper extremity to maintain proper riding position, two functioning legs, and at least two functioning extremities.
- Guests with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride. Cast below the elbow are permitted.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs. Guest need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.