Gremmie Lagoon offers our smallest thrill seekers their own pint sized playground for hours of California summer fun.
Little tadpoles will love this scaled down version of some of Soak City’s most popular high speed thrills. Kids can jump and splash around with the interactive octopus that resides in Gremmie Lagoon or climb aboard a miniature submarine that is ready to have kids slip and slide into the shallow puddle below. Oversized landmarks and animals of all shapes and size will squirt, sprinkle, soak and splash kids and parents too!
Water depth at this attraction is 1 foot.
Height Requirement: Must be under 54 inches barefoot.
Rider Safety Information
- This slide tower contains five small body slides which end in maximum depth 12” catch pool.
- Maximum water depth is 12”.
- Guests over 54” are not permitted to ride, but may accompany a child under 54”.
- Riders are required to maintain proper riding position – laying flat on back with legs straight, ankles crossed, arms crossed or in a seated position with hands on bent knees.
- Riders must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm with sufficient upper extremity to maintain proper riding position, one functioning leg, and at least two functioning extremities.
- Guests with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride. Cast below the elbow are permitted.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing a flight of stairs. Guest need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.