Four (4) individual person inflatable tube slides known as Dropoff, Heavy Swell, Rincon, and Wave Chaser include both open flumes and enclosed, dark flumes for a variety of thrill experiences. Start your journey on a platform over 39 feet high in the sky as you wait to board your righteous raft to cruise some choice waves. When you land, get ready to plummet in a refreshing pool of California surf.
Water depth at this attraction is 3 ft. 6 in.
Height Requirement for this attraction is 48 inches barefoot
Rider Safety Information
- The slide tower contains two dark enclosed slides, and two open slides. Only single-rider tubes may be used. The slide ends in a 3’6” catch pool.
- Maximum water depth is 3’6”.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs. per raft
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – facing forward, feet over the edge, bottom in the center hole, and holding onto the handles at all times. Guest must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm, one functioning leg, and at least three functioning extremities.
- Guests with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs with a tube. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.