For the ultimate in gravity-defying thrills, try the speed-slide action of Pipeline, Point Break and Riptide atop 63-ft.-high Old Man Falls. Lie on your back and let ‘er rip!
Height Requirement: 48 inches barefoot
Rider Safety: Swimwear with metal or plastic ornamentation is not permitted on this attraction. T-Shirts are also not permitted unless they are made out of bathing suit material.
Rider Safety Information
- The slide tower contains three high speed body slides with sudden drops designed for single riders. The slide ends in a run out.
- Maximum water depth is 6”.
- Maximum weight is 300lbs.
- Swimwear with rivets, snaps, studs, or buckles are not allowed. T-shirts must also be removed prior to riding, rash guards are permitted.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – lying flat on back with legs straight, ankles crossed, and arms crossed.
- Riders must have must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, two functioning legs, and two functioning arms.
- Guests with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.