Shore Break will take single riders on an adrenaline filled water adventure as thrill seekers put their limit to the test by boarding one of four modernistic Aqua Launch chambers to await the chamber’s floor swiftly moving from beneath their feet sending them on a high speed free fall down a seven stories high 60-foot tall drop and through a series of exhilarating drops and daring loops. Additionally, Shore Break offers two dueling tube slides which will have riders zipping through adventurous drops and turns as they soak up the warm summer sun.
Height Requirement: 48 inches barefoot
Rider Safety for AquaLaunch Drop Slides: Swimwear with metal or plastic ornamentation is not permitted on this attraction. T-Shirts are also not permitted unless they are made out of bathing suit material.
Rider Safety Information
- This slide is contains 4 high speed drop floor slides.
- Maximum water depth is 6”.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- No loose articles are permitted on this attraction and must be removed and left with a non-rider or left in a secure location. Proper swimsuit attire is required to participate on this attraction. Guests are not allowed to wearing t-shirts, shorts with rear/side meatal rivets, zippers, or buttons.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – laying flat on their backs with their legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folder across the chest.
- Riders must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, two functioning arms, and two functioning legs.
- Guest with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guest will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.