Knott’s Soak City brings all the wonderful fun and excitement of the Atlantic Ocean to the inland with its ginormous-in-size, ginormous-in-fun Tidal Wave Bay. Holding 750,000 gallons of water, this state-of-the-art wave pool has enough room for everyone in the family to spread their flippers and catch some awesome waves. Grab a tube and ride over the 4-foot crests like a surfing pro or go freestyle and body-surf on your own. Either way, you’re in for a great time. Little rafters can take it easy in the zero-drop entrance of the pool, where waves are mere ripples, but still loads of fun. What’s more, Tidal Wave Bay is surrounded by lounge chairs and cabanas so chilling out by the pool is always an option. Whatever your need for fun in the California sun, Tidal Wave Bay has you covered.
Water depth is 6 feet at the deepest point of the pool.
Height Requirement: Children who are less than 42 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult*
Rider Safety: Life jackets are required for children who are less than 48 inches tall in bare feet.
Rider Safety Information
- This is a large wave pool range from 0” to 6”. Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Maximum water depth is 6”.
- Children less than 48” tall barefoot or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42” tall barefoot must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
- Handheld infants must remain with a supervising companion and be wearing a life jacket at all times. Handheld infants may not be carried in tubes.
- If necessary, participation and/or water depth may be restricted for hand-held infants or guests with full arm or leg casts.
- Guest must be able to maintain seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm, one functioning leg, and at least 2 functioning extremities.
- Access is available via the zero-depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring addition assistance on a first come first serve basis.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.