“Knott’s Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair” is an all-new 4-D interactive dark ride that will take guests on an exciting journey through reimagined show scenes from the original dark ride, including the Boysenberry Pie Factory, Frog Forest, Fortune Teller Camp, Thunder Cave, and Weird Woods, culminating in a celebration at the County Fair. Guests will climb aboard ride vehicles equipped with jelly blasters to try and recover the stolen boysenberry pies while competing for the highest score.
The story takes place 34 years after the original adventure and follows Boysen Bear and Girlsen Bear as they travel to the Country Fair to earn the blue ribbon prize for their famous boysenberry pies, but Crafty Coyote is back along with his mischievous pups intent on stealing all the pies for themselves. Guests will climb aboard ride vehicles equipped with jelly blasters to try and recover the stolen boysenberry pies as they travel through whimsical and beautiful environments while competing for the highest score.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Knott's Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair is a slow-moving interactive 4-D ride for the entire family. Riders aim their Berry Blasters and try to recover the stolen boysenberry pies from Crafty Coyote and his mischievous pups.
- Enter through the alternate entrance, next to the attraction entrance, and proceed to the elevator. The elevator will take you to the loading platform where an operator will assist you.
- Riders will need to transfer to a seat that is 22 inches from the loading platform. The door opening is 32 inches wide. The seat is 10 1/2 inches deep, and the restraint bar rests 7 1/2 inches from the seat and 9 1/2 inches from the seatback.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Guests must be able to hold on with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals may accompany guests on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.