Catch an original Butterfield Stagecoach for a rowdy ride back through time. And don't let the bullet holes in the door worry you; that happened long ago.
Height Requirement: Under 46 inches must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- You can take a ride on one of six stagecoaches, five of which are authentic, and used in the 1800s. The trail travels around Fiesta Village® and Camp Snoopy®.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the south of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- Riders must be able to maintain an upright and stable position. Riders must be able to negotiate five stairs to access the entrance of the attraction. Guests in wheelchairs will be directed up the exit ramp and then loaded into the coach. To board the coach, guests must be able to step up 13” and transfer to their seats.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals may accompany the guest on this attraction.
- The guest and their companion must be able to negotiate five, 7” steps to sit on the top of the stagecoach.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be necessary to exit the Stagecoach in a location other than the loading dock. Guests must be able to step out of the coach and onto a ladder, a maximum of 8’. From there, guests will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.