Spin your own colorful sombrero to your heart's content.
Height Requirement: 42 inches or 36 inches and accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Hat Dance is a circular spinning ride where guests can control the speed of the spin by turning the wheel in the center of the hat.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the left of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a hat.
- To enter the hat, guests must step up, or transfer, one, 8” high step, and be able to get through a narrow doorway, which is 13” wide and 28” tall. Riders must be able to maintain an upright and stable position. To fully experience the effect of this attraction, the riders should be able to turn the wheel in the center to spin the hat.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.