La Revolución swings riders an astounding 64 feet in the air (over 6 stories high!) to 120 degrees in both directions, while the passenger vehicle spins continuously at up to 9 RPMs. With its inward-facing inverted seating, the combination of the swinging arm and rotating gondola creates the ultimate ride sensation!
Height Requirement: 48 inches
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- La Revolucion gives its riders a thrill by revolving the passenger vehicle, while the main arm swings in a pendulum manner.
- Enter using the attraction exit, located on the south side of the ride area, and wait at the gate. A Guest Service Associate will assist the guest in finding a seat.
- Riders must be able to transfer to a seat that is two feet above the loading platform. The seat is 16 1/2” wide and with the safety restraint system locked is 10” from the seatback to the restraint. Riders must have the ability to maintain a stable and upright position during the dynamics of the ride.
- In the event the loading platform cannot be raised to the loading position, ladders may be used to evacuate riders from the ride vehicle.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. To participate, riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the rider has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, broken collar bone, full leg cast, or a full arm cast must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not participate unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. If there is any concern about the prosthesis becoming dislodged during the ride, the guest should ask for a Ride Operations Supervisor for assistance.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.