Silver Bullet at Knott’s Berry Farm flips upside down and all around during a thrilling two minute roller coaster ride. Guests’ feet dangle below the ground as soon as the coaster train pulls out of the station. The inverted roller coaster then sends brave riders climbing up to a height of 146 feet before soaring back down with an initial drop of 109 feet into a track full of inversions.
Riders will spiral, corkscrew, fly into a cobra roll, and experience overbanked curves as they find themselves upside down six times including the giant vertical loop of 105 feet. Silver Bullet’s 3,125 feet of track snakes in and around itself, high above a reflecting lake, providing incredible views of Knott’s throughout the ride.
- 105 Feet Tall Loop
- Cobra Roll
- Zero-G Roll
- 2 Corkscrews
Height Requirement: 54”
- Inversions: 6
- Speed: 55 MPH
- Height: 146 Feet
- Length: 3,125 Feet
- Duration: 2:10
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- After you board one of Silver Bullet’s cars, you are taken to a height of 146’ then drop into a 109” tall loop. You will experience barrel rolls, a negative g roll, a cobra roll, and a flat spin.
- Proceed to the elevator, located across from the exit stairs. Use the elevator to arrive on the second floor and wait at the exit gate. A Guest Service Associate will assist the guest in finding a seat.
- All riders must be able to transfer to a seat that is 17” above the loading platform.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down at all times. Riders must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient, instead of three functioning extremities, if the rider has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, broken collar bone, full leg cast, or a full arm cast must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Because of the forces experienced on this attraction, riders must be able to maintain a stable upright position. Riders must be able to use the safety restraint system as designed.
- This attraction uses strobe lights.
- No prosthetics.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.