Bumper-to-bumper traffic has never been this fun – or bumpy! Grab all your friends and family for fantastic fun on our Wheeler Dealer classic bumper car ride. After choosing a car and strapping in, there’s no telling what will happen!
Prepare to outrun your favorite frenemy and take the chance on getting spun out. Or, swerve, whip, bump and crash cars with anyone and everyone to your heart’s wild desire. But make sure to watch out for that guy behind you; he’s got a wild look in his eye!
The thrills and zany adventures that only bumper cars can deliver have been at Knott’s Berry Farm since way back in the 1970s but the pure joy and adrenaline of bashing and bumping the competition all the way into next week has never grown old.
Height Requirement: 48 inches or 42 inches and accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- The bumper cars are a ride where drivers test their skills as they jab, swerve, and bump one another, trying ultimately to attain the best position in this race for victory.
- Enter through the exit and wait at the top of the exit ramp. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- All riders must negotiate one, 9” high step to enter the ride. The guest with mobility impairments should have someone assist them into the car. All riders must maintain an upright and stable position while riding. To power the cars, riders must press a pedal on the floor of the car and turn a steering wheel. For those with mobility impairments, a partner to assist with driving is recommended.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.