This circular spinning ride starts off flat and gradually lifts off the ground.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- The Wipeout is a circular ride, which spins. As the ride spins, the platform lifts, creating a wave motion.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- The guest with mobility impairments should have someone in their party assist them while boarding the attraction. To step into the car, all guests must negotiate a 13” step and transfer to the seat. Because of the forces experienced on this ride, riders should have the ability to support their upper body. The rider should be able to maintain an upright and stable position. The hand-hold when in the locked position, rests 11” from the back of the seat. Riders must have at least one lower extremity or lap to maintain a seated position. Due to the nature of the seat configuration on this ride, weight or size restrictions may apply.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.