Separate Admission is required. Buy a Daily Ticket or enjoy unlimited admission to both parks with your Gold Pass!
Knott's Soak City brings all the fantastic fun and excitement of the Pacific Ocean to the inland with its ginormous-in-size, ginormous-in-fun Tidal Wave Bay. Holding 750,000 gallons of water, this state-of-the-art wave pool has enough room for everyone in the family to spread their flippers and catch some excellent waves.
Ride over the 4-foot crests like a bodysurfing pro. Little ones can take it easy in the zero-drop entrance of the pool, where waves are mere ripples, but still loads of fun. What's more, Tidal Wave Bay is surrounded by lounge chairs and cabanas, so chilling out by the pool is always an option. Whatever your need for fun in the California sun, Tidal Wave Bay has you covered.
- Children less than 42 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Life jackets are required for children less than 48 inches tall in bare feet
- Inner tubes may not be used in the wavepool at any time
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a large wave pool range from 0 to 6'. Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- The maximum water depth is 6'.
- Children less than 48” tall barefoot or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42” tall barefoot must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
- Handheld infants must remain with a supervising companion and be wearing a life jacket at all times.
- If necessary, participation and/or water depth may be restricted for hand-held infants or guests with full arm or leg casts.
- Guests must be able to maintain seated posture control, an appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm, one functioning leg, and at least 2 functioning extremities.
- Access is available via the zero-depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance on a first come first serve basis.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.