“Fly a Kite” with good ol’ Charlie Brown as campers soar high above the High Sierra Mountains of Camp Snoopy while viewing the beautiful winding paths and babbling streams of the forest. But be careful and watch out for the kite eating trees that reside in the area surrounding camp.
Charlie Brown needs your help in making a colorful high flying kite that can soar high above the trees of Camp Snoopy but watch out! It seems that the trees in camp are kite eating trees and they are looking to munch on you and Charlie’s kite as its next snack!
Grab a friend and climb in your own little yellow flyer to try and retrieve your kite from the kite eating tree. As you soar above the trees you will notice good ol’ Charlie Brown is stuck upside down and all tied up in kite string!
Height Requirement: 36 inches or no height requirement if accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- “Fly a Kite” with Charlie Brown as campers soar above the land’s winding paths and babbling streams – but watch out for the kite-eating tree! As the tree rises, good old Charlie Brown is revealed upside down and all tied up in kite string!
- Maximum of two guests per swing. The maximum total weight per swing is 275 lbs.
- The swings are free hanging and suspended from an elevated, turning, and slanted tower. Individual lap bars and a between the legs safety chain secure riders.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. To participate riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the rider has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace or a full leg cast must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Alternate access is available at the exit to the right of the entrance. Guests will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a swing that may shift.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.