You'll think the gods have gone crazy when you blast from 0 to 55 in just 3 seconds, traveling through a giant, seven-story loop -- once forward, then again backwards.
Height Requirement: 48 inches
- 35 Seconds
- Max Speed
- 55 MPH
Rider Safety Information
Min Height 48"
Rider Safety Information
- Knott’s Berry Farm’s Montezooma’s Revenge® is an exciting ride that catapults passengers out of the station at 55 miles per hour, up through a 76 foot, 360° loop, and then to the top of a 148-foot tower. After a moment of weightlessness, the train zooms down the tower, backward, goes through the loop, and passes through the station up a second 112 foot tower, then down the tower into the station. The propulsion system is based on an aircraft carrier’s launch system and gives the rider the thrill of traveling 0 to 55 miles per hour in just 4.5 seconds.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- To board this attraction, guests with mobility impairments must be able to climb twenty-two, 6” high steps.
- Riders must be able to maintain a stable upright position. Riders should have at least one lower extremity or lap to accommodate the lap bar. Due to the nature of the lap bar system on this ride, weight and size restrictions may apply.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seat back at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with two functioning legs. Two functioning arms are sufficient if the rider has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. To participate, riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, full arm cast, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Loose articles are not allowed on the ride. Therefore, guests with medical devices should plan on leaving them with a non-riding member of their party.
- Service animals cannot accompany guests onto this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.
Other Rides You Might Enjoy