Ride more. Wait less. Speed past the lines with Fast Lane!
Brave the ancient mysteries of the Temple of the Jaguar as this ferocious journey takes you high above — and through — the other rides and attractions of the park. A thrilling ride every member of the family will love!
Height Requirement: 48 inches
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- The Jaguar!® is a family roller coaster that sends its passengers on an exciting tour around Fiesta Village® and through the loop of Montezooma’s Revenge.® The area is themed after an archeological dig in a Mayan temple, and the attraction itself offers its riders the feeling of a cat stalking its prey.
- Enter through the ride exit to the left of the attraction entrance, and wait at the top of the exit ramp. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- All riders must step down 7” to board the train. Riders must be able to maintain a stable upright position. Riders should have at least one lower extremity or lap to accommodate the lap bar. Due to the nature of the lap bar system on this ride, weight and size restrictions may apply.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany guests onto this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.