Pig Pen of the PEANUTS™ gang sure loves a mess. Everywhere he goes, he drags along with him a huge cloud of dirt and dust. But he doesn’t mind. In fact, he thinks being grubby is great, so much so that now he wants other kiddos to see how fun a big mess can be on Pig Pen’s Mud Buggies.
Pint-sized adventurers will climb aboard their very own colorful all-terrain vehicle for a thrilling trek up, down and around the rough and rocky mountains. The ATVs will spin, bounce, and bump along, while Pig Pen enjoys watching the muddy fun from his center perch. Don’t worry, Mom. Your little driver won’t get drenched in mud on this adventure, but sure will be covered in smiles! Here’s a fun idea for parents from Pig Pen: Ask your child, if you could go anywhere on anywhere on one of Pig Pen’s Mud Buggies, where would it be?
Height Requirement: 36 inches tall or accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Tykes can climb aboard their very own all-terrain vehicle for an adventurous ride around the High Sierras. Six four-seater ATVs will spin, bounce, and bump, while Pig Pen looks on from his center perch.
- Maximum four guests per car; limit one adult.
- A shared seat belt is used to secure riders across the thighs and pelvis.
- Alternate access is available via the exit to the right of the entrance. Guests will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion to access the ride unit.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity, and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below. Riders must have a minimum of two functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, broken collar bone, or a full arm cast must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.