Young campers will need to get ready to paddle down the river as they brave the rapids in this rolling excursion that takes passengers to a height of 21 feet and back again
Calling all campers! Lucy is looking for a crew to help her helm her brand new tugboat through the beautiful rivers surrounding Camp Snoopy®! Grab an ore and paddle down the river with Lucy as your guide through the winding rivers around camp.
Be careful and on the lookout for any rapids that may lie ahead as they might spin your tugboat through the strong river current. Campers need not worry though, with Lucy at the helm your voyage will return safely to shore.
Height Requirement: 42 inches or accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- The raft travels back and forth on an upward curved track while spinning.
- Enter through the exit, located on the north end of the ride, and wait at the top of the ramp. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and escort to a seat.
- Guests with mobility impairments need to transfer onto a seat that is 15” above the loading platform. The gateway to the seat is 11” wide. While riding, all riders must be able to maintain an upright and stable position.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, broken collar bone, or a full arm cast must not ride. Riders with a full leg cast can participate, providing the leg cast can fit inside of the ride, and the restraint system can be used as designed. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.