Have you ever watched birds and wished you could fly like them? Here’s your chance! On Knott’s Berry Farm’s Linus Launcher, you can experience the sensation of free flight, taking everyone in the family to new heights of fun and excitement!
This unique ride recreates the classic PEANUTS™ moment when that crazy Snoopy grabs Linus’ beloved blanket and propels the little buddy on a wild ride.
On Linus Launcher, you’ll lie face-down and side-by-side with your own buddy on one of Linus’ “blankets” -- all while your feet are dangling off the back end. As the ride starts, hold on tight because you’ll quickly pick up speed and rise high above the ground.
You’ll soar among the birds – around and around, up and down – and get a Woodstock’s-eye view of Balloon Race, Flying Ace, and Sierra Sidewinder. Once you fly like a bird on Linus Launcher once, you’ll want to do it again and again!
Height Requirement: 36 inches alone or accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Lay on Linus’ blanket and enter a classic Peanuts moment as Snoopy grabs the blanket and launches guest up to 10 feet in the air. Enjoy a Woodstock’s eye view of Huff and Puff, The Grizzly Creek Lodge, and all of Camp Snoopy below!
- Limit one adult per vehicle. The total combined weight is 275 lbs. per vehicle.
- Each rider must be able to exhibit independent postural control under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Riders must be able to hold on with two functioning arms and brace with one functioning leg. Riders must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them. To participate riders must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace, broken collar bone, full leg cast, or a full arm cast must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- The restraint system must remain secure throughout the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the exit to the left of the entrance. Guests will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the ride unit which may shift.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.