The new thrill ride Sol Spin is now open! Sol Spin sends brave guests on a thrilling adventure over 6 stories high as they rotate in all directions on one of six spinning arms. Each arm rotates 360 degrees independent of one another providing a different experience every ride.
Height Requirement: 54 inches
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Sol Spin is a high-speed spinning ride that rotates the riders in three directions simultaneously. Riders on the freely rotating, floorless gondolas gain a real sense of being airborne while suspended and flipping above the ground.
- Wait at the ride exit located to the left of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will direct the guest and their escort to a seat.
- The guest with mobility impairments should have someone in their party assist them while boarding the attraction. All guests must be able to transfer to the seat that is 24” high. Be aware that the loading area is on a slope of approximately 7 degrees. Because of the force experienced on this ride, riders should have the ability to support their upper body. The rider should be able to maintain an upright and stable position. The restraint system, when closed, rests between 6” and 18” from the back of the seat. Due to the nature of the seat configuration on this ride, weight or size restrictions may apply.
- All riders must have the ability to hold on with one functioning arm, to grip onto the shoulder restraint. All riders must have at least two functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat. Amputations must be below the knee. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, or broken collar bone must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the entrance to the attraction.
- Cast on a leg is not permitted unless the leg can bend at the knee. Cast on an arm is not permitted unless the arm can bend at the elbow.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not participate unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. If there is any concern about the prosthesis becoming dislodged during the ride, the guest should ask for a Ride Operations Supervisor for assistance. Prosthetic devices must be secured.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.