RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Supreme Scream transports brave, open-air riders straight UP, to a record-breaking 252 feet in midair, before power-blasting them straight DOWN – in three seconds flat – at gravity-defying speeds topping 50 mph and after experiencing three seconds of total weightlessness! Thrill enthusiasts will bounce halfway back up the ride’s structure before returning to the launch pad.
Height Requirement: 52 inches
- 45 Seconds
- Max Height
- 252 Feet
- Max Speed
- 50 MPH
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- Supreme Scream transports brave, open-air riders straight up, to 256 feet in the air, before power-blasting them straight down in three seconds flat. The velocity of the downward plunge tops 50 miles per hour. Just when you think it's over, the ride rebounds its riders halfway back up the skyscraping tower before a final, merciful landing at the launch pad below.
- Enter the attraction through the exit located to the right of the attraction entrance. A Guest Service Associate will be able to assist the guest in finding a seat.
- All riders must be able to transfer to a seat, that is suspended 22” above the ground. Because of the forces experienced on this attraction, all riders must be able to maintain an upright and stable position while riding.
- Each rider must be able to remain sitting up straight, keeping their head upright, their back and shoulders against the seatback, and their hands, arms, legs, and feet down and inside the ride at all times. Riders must be able to hold on with one functioning arm. Riders must be able ·to brace with one functioning leg or have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them. Guests with a cervical collar, a neck brace, full leg cast, full arm cast, or a broken collar bone must not ride. Please review all restrictions listed on the sign at the attraction entrance.
- Service animals cannot accompany the guest on this attraction.
- Due to the nature of this attraction, no loose articles are permitted.
- Guests with any prosthesis should not participate unless they can ensure the device is adequately secured and will remain in place during the ride. If there is any concern about the prosthesis becoming dislodged during the ride, the guest should ask for a Ride Operations Supervisor for assistance.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.