Pray the weather clears on the Typhoon, Tornado and Cyclone tube slides atop the 43-ft.-high Laguna Storm Watch Tower. Ride alone or with a friend on your inflatable raft to help you steer through the stormy waters ahead.
Water depth at this attraction is 3 ft. 6 in.
Height Requirement: 42 inches barefoot
Rider Safety: Swimmers between the heights of 42 inches to 48 inches must wear a life vest to ride.
Rider Safety Information
- This slide tower contains three dark, enclosed tube slides. Single or double-rider tubes may be used. The slide ends in a 3’6” catch pool.
- Maximum water depth is 3’6”.
- Guest less than 48” barefoot must wear a life jacket.
- Maximum weight is single tube riders 300 lbs. and double tube riders 400 lbs.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – facing forward, feet over the edge, bottom in the center hole, and holding onto the handles at all times.
- Riders must have seated posture control, appropriate center of gravity, one functioning arm, one functioning leg, and at least three functioning extremities.
- Guest with full leg casts or arm casts are not permitted to ride.
- Guests will access the tower by climbing several flights of stairs with a tube. Guests need to ascend the stairs on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.