A day at Knott’s Soak City is packed with all kinds of amazingly awesome fun – but can also be amazingly tiring. We totally get it. Just remember that when you’re at Knott’s Soak City, you’re on vacation, so be sure to relax like it! Take a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of non-stop amusement park life at our Sunset River and let those cares just float away. On this classic lazy river, you can nestle down into a colorful, cushy inner tube, put your shades on, lie back and let the gentle current do all the work of advancing you down and around the river. You’ll meander down the 1,780 foot long waterway to a destination of pure relaxation and enjoy some delightful scenery along the way. Sunset River is a great way for everyone in the family to cool off and chill out.
Water depth for this attraction is 2 ft. 6in.
Height Requirement: Children who are less than 42" tall barefoot must be accompanied by a supervising companion*.
Rider Safety: Life jackets are required for children who are less than 48" tall in bare feet.
Rider Safety Information
- This attraction is a slow moving 1,780 foot long lazy river.
- Maximum water depth is 2’6”.
- Guest may walk or swim in the Sunset River. No prolonged underwater swimming or breath holding is permitted.
- Guests less than 48” barefoot must wear a life jacket in order to enter the Sunset River.
- Guests less than 42” barefoot must also be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 guests.
- Seated guests must have seated posture control, one functioning arm, and one functioning leg while being accompanied by a supervising companion.
- No full leg or arm casts are permitted. Casts below the elbow are permitted.
- Alternate access is available at the Outside River Entrance via a wheelchair lift. A water wheelchair is also available upon request on a first come-first serve basis.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.